7.1.12

FASHION FORECASTING? Tuxedo Shirt?

Novelty fun, the tux shirt has been in the mix since the 60's (Art Garfunkadoodle rocking one to some music awards, I researched, I've been a freaking investigative reporter for the past few days, well thats what I've been telling people, the idea of job and job identity can be manipulated with each interaction you have with a unique  person/group . If said person/group questions the Authenticy of the said new Job Title dazzle them with key terms attributed to your new faux-profession, in my case words like  "Scoop, Deadline, Researching")

huh. um.
YEAH HERES SOME FAMOUS PEOPLE IN TUX SHIRTS SO THAT MUST MEAN ITS A THING, LOOK meat puppets LOOK at your stars in their glamour, BUY BUY you can be just like them


nibble nibble finger dribble






was he brainwashed by Disney!?!?!










"FINGER POINTING at TUXEDO SHIRT"



this is my one



look how bad ass the back is

1 comment: