11.11.11

Rigorous Mortis

Ok I want like a really sad song to play at my funeral nothing wimpy, it must make everyone cry lots of tears so that all the girls that I have kissed/sexed (who of course are there to mourn for me) will be bawling. Eyes gushing so much water that their white thight shirts become drenched and see-thru totally.exposing.their.erect.nipples. They would look around in shame until they notice everyone else is crying and everyone else is so hot(sexy). this causes a spontaneous urge to discover each others salty bodies. BUT THE PRIEST is a Houdon Witch Doctor and brings me back to life, as I rise out of my coffin everyone gasps at the rise in my pants, at my ZOMBIE ERECTION and I totally do everyone there really hard to the max and make everyone cum and they like, are so satisfied, then I shoot my wad like Spiderman shoots webs and TOTALLY SWING OUT OF THERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment