14.11.11

SUPER FOOD: coconut oil

I love coconut oil, to rub on myself, to run thru my hair (usually when im crying) and to use in cooking, plus people tan with it and coconut scented things rule (reminds me of hot babes) how can you not like coconut, well I'm sure there is lots of ways you could not like it, you are your own person and you can make your own decision, I respect you, Im reading books to learn how to understand you. anyhoo LOOK did you know that it can be used in blood transfusion? Its a super food A SUPER FOOD, look here is some stuff i cant be bothered retyping
The health benefits of coconut oil include hair care, skin care, stress relief, maintaining cholesterol levels, weight loss, increased immunity, proper digestion and metabolism, relief from kidney problems, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes, HIV and cancer, dental care, and bone strength. These benefits of coconut oil can be attributed to the presence of lauric acid, capric acid and caprylic acid, and its properties such as antimicrobial, antioxidant, antifungal, antibacterial, soothing, etc.
from OrganicFacts.com
This Clip is a MILLION blog years old but LOOK IT HAS COCONUT I LOVE YOU OCTO-FRIEND Perhaps I suggest turning the sound off the previous clip and having this jam as the soundtrack (IT MENTIONS COCONUTS) THIS ONE LOOKS LIKE PERSON!
THIS ONE IS ROMANTIC
THIS ONE IS SAD
"YOU READY TO PARTY"

2 comments: