15.11.11

STORY time

Has anyone ever pissed directly into a fridge before? I remember one of my first teen party experiences (TEEN PARTY!!) I was sporting those a pair of grey tracksuit pants (so fashion forward during the party I spilled my Milo chocolate drink on it and when it dried it looked like shit stains and the cool girls were there and one of them talked to me!AMAHGAHHH!! oh god trying to remember being 15 is like stepping back into a vivid nightmare of colour and emotion, im seeing paneled tones of blue and deep green) what am I talking about oh yeah, this 'fellow' started to piss in the hosts fridge. Then the hosts older sisters boyfriend came in and repetitively slammed the peeing boy's 15 year old head with the fridge door and then made him lick it up the tepid pee pool.Oh I think we all a lesson that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment